Join GreenPalm for a free RSPO sustainable palm oil webinar
The webinar will begin with a brief introduction on the RSPO's unique makeup and how this makes it the best placed sustainable certification system for the palm oil industry. Discover the supply chain options available for companies who use palm / palm kernel or any of the derivatives & fractions with practical working examples on how supply chain options are being used and working together.
Sustainable Palm Oil: Current challenges and the way forward
3:00 p.m. (GMT) / 10:00 a.m. (EST)
10th November 2011
Catherine Hansen, Personal Care Product Manager at AAK (Europe’s leading manufacturer of speciality oils and fats) and Simon Chrismas, Business Development Executive at GreenPalm (RSPO Book & Claim supply chain provider).
Join this webinar to:
- Get an overview of the RSPO (Rountable on Sustainable Palm Oil), including its makeup, the principles and criteria.
- Learn about the latest sustainable palm oil position, figures and the challenge moving forward.
- Find out about your supply chain options to support sustainable palm oil.
- Learn how the supply chain options can, and are, working together depending on your product mix and company size.
This webinar will include an interactive Q&A session with the audience.
How do I join in ?
- Simply join the 2degrees network for free https://www.2degreesnetwork.com/register/personal-details/
- Once you are signed up and logged in simply follow the link and click apply
- Question and answer session after the presentation
- Available to anyone, anywhere in the world
- The webinar will also be available after the event to download and listen to
You will be sent confirmation and instructions via email on how to join the Webinar but if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact myself email@example.com +44 1482 333972 or firstname.lastname@example.org +44 1865 597654.